Distinctive jewelry using texture, color, shape: anodized aluminum, mixed metals, & glass create treasured works of art.Studiotracyr
Colorful, Fun, Lightweight and Affordable Jewelry and Home Accessories -
- Ruby Lane
- Serving the Online Community Since 1998
Shop . Sell . Relax
Antiques & Art . Vintage Collectibles . Jewelry
- article about me...
- This is an article Ruby Lane published all about me, so how could I not love it!
- Plum Crazy
- Two great stores in the Outer Banks of North Carolina (Kitty Hawk and Duck) that sell great gift items and the best hand painted furniture I've seen! Very colorful and funky, and Brandy looks for artistic things to sell, not mass merchandised items! Tell her I sent you...
- mona paints!
- Great handpainted footwear, clothes, pocketbooks and accessories - she'll paint anything and everything! I love her stuff, and get compliments all of the time when I wear anything of hers!
- Craftsmen's Classic Craft Shows
- I am routinely selling at the Richmond and Chantilly craft shows from this promoter. He has a great variety of quality artisans at each of his shows. Check out his schedule and locations at this web address.
- Watch Faces
- This is my contact I am using to secure better watch faces. To be placed on her mailing list, please e-mail or call her directly.
- Sugarloaf Craft Festivals
- Promotors of wonderful craft shows on the East Coast and Michigan. Discount coupons, show dates and times, and list of artists can all be found on this site. I will be selling my jewelry at the Gaithersburg and Chantilly shows in 2006.
- NIghtingale Gallery
- Great hand-blown lamp work beads, and unique horseshoe nail "bead people"... I use her glass beads in some of my creations.
Add a link to me!