Free USPS Express Mail with Qualified Purchases
- Ruby Lane
- Serving the Online Community Since 1998
Shop . Sell . Relax
Antiques & Art . Vintage Collectibles . Jewelry
- Article About Us in The Lane Report
- You might call him the Cuff-link Man. Officially, Louis Scholz is a founder and principal of St. John and Myers, an antique and period jewelry salon in South Elkhorn Village off Harrodsburg Road just south of Lexington. But around the world, he is known for having some of the best cuff links and dress sets – also known as tuxedo sets – anywhere as well as for creating the cufflink brand Brixton and Gill. But we are ahead of the story.
- St. John & Myers named one of the Coolest Stores in America !
- Hey Everybody, we're cool ! St. John & Myers named one of the Coolest Stores in America ! Coolest Store LogoLouis and Olivia Scholz, Co-Founders of St. John & Myers Jewelry are proud to announce that InStore Magazine just named them one of the Coolest Stores in America!
- Follow our Blog!
- An informal conversation blog from one of the Founders, Olivia Johnson Scholz.
- Follow our Pins!
- Follow St. John & Myers Jewelry on Pinterest!
- Fan Us On Facebook
- Follow St. John & Myers on Facebook!
- Follow Our Tweets !
- Follow St. John & Myers Jewelry on Twitter!
- St. John & Myers Antique and Period Jewelry Official Website
- Please visit our official website for more about the founders, to keep up with our in-store events and more information.
Add a link to me!