Antique English smalls of quality
- Ruby Lane
- Serving the Online Community Since 1998
Shop . Sell . Relax
Antiques & Art . Vintage Collectibles . Jewelry
- Simon Millard FGA of Bath, Jewelry and Textiles
- Simon is a good friend who has a good eye for jewelry and textiles. I always purchase from him when I am in England, and I am glad to see him as a Ruby Lane dealer.
- Art of Mourning
- This is a great site that Hayden Peters, a customer and fellow mourning jewelry collector, has just established. I have sent him some pictures of a few of my pieces, some in my personal collection, and will send more. This is a site dedicated to education, and it is a great way for those of us who love this art form to display our own special pieces, so that others can enjoy them.
- Gail at Catfaeries has everything you need for the health and well being of your cat. Gail also loves Georgian and Victorian Jewelry.
- Sentimental Journey
- Great merchandise, including jewelry, and Penny is a great lady with whom to work!
- Jeffery and Georiga have a lovely shop in an old house in Pigeon Forge, and I love to buy upscale country items from them for my beloved cabin there. She has opened her Ruby Lane Shop, and I know it will be great. Shop there, and stop in when you are in Dollywood and Smoky Mountain Country. I got two of my very favorite pieces there--my oak roll top desk, and my huge, cast iron tea cart!
Add a link to me!