Antiques, Collectables, Jewellery, Prints and Books.
- Ruby Lane
- Serving the Online Community Since 1998
Shop . Sell . Relax
Antiques & Art . Vintage Collectibles . Jewelry
- Secret Scotland
- Tour itineraries for your trip to Scotland. The clear and simple layout of a Secret Scotland itinerary enables a much greater level of detail than a conventional guide book. This lets you discover places and experiences that you may never have considered or found.
- Holly Cottage Designs
- I bought a beautiful necklace from Judith. I love it, and so do all my friends! Go visit her shop and be tempted :)
- Virtual Parks
- Breathtaking panoramic photos of the National Parks of California and Utah.
- Undiscovered Scotland: Focus on Oban
- A very comprehensive site where you can visit our town and lots of places of interest in the surrounding area. Lots of good photos.
- The Kilmartin Valley
- Scotland's richest prehistoric landscape. This is a really high quality site and well worth a visit.
- The Internet Guide to Scotland - Oban
- It's our home town. Come and visit us.
- Kintaline Farm
- Just one of the fun places you can visit when on holiday in Argyll. Animals, crafts, a miniature railway....
- Oban & Lorn Tourism Association
- Our local Tourist Board's official site
- An excellent resource for anyone planning an antique-hunting trip to our beautiful country.
- Ceramic Marks
- A comprehensive and searchable guide to the makers' marks on British pottery and porcelain.
- Dunstaffnage Castle
- One of our local castles.
- The Scottish Sea Life Sanctuary
- One of our local attractions, and a very interesting website in its own right.
- Dungallan House Hotel, Oban
- An excellent local country house hotel. We haven't stayed there, of course, but we can recommend the food and also the welcome.
- faith and sacrament
- A centre of learning and spiritual support for the people of Scotland.
- A church for all, but especially for those who have been rejected by other churches.
Add a link to me!