Antiques, Collectables, Jewellery, Prints and Books.
We are currently away until Saturday, March 8. We will try to respond to emails during our absence. Please feel free to browse and shop while we are away. Thank you for your patience.
- Ruby Lane
- Serving the Online Community Since 1998
Shop . Sell . Relax
Antiques & Art . Vintage Collectibles . Jewelry
- Secret Scotland
- Tour itineraries for your trip to Scotland. The clear and simple layout of a Secret Scotland itinerary enables a much greater level of detail than a conventional guide book. This lets you discover places and experiences that you may never have considered or found.
- Holly Cottage Designs
- I bought a beautiful necklace from Judith. I love it, and so do all my friends! Go visit her shop and be tempted :)
- Virtual Parks
- Breathtaking panoramic photos of the National Parks of California and Utah.
- Undiscovered Scotland: Focus on Oban
- A very comprehensive site where you can visit our town and lots of places of interest in the surrounding area. Lots of good photos.
- The Kilmartin Valley
- Scotland's richest prehistoric landscape. This is a really high quality site and well worth a visit.
- The Internet Guide to Scotland - Oban
- It's our home town. Come and visit us.
- Kintaline Farm
- Just one of the fun places you can visit when on holiday in Argyll. Animals, crafts, a miniature railway....
- Oban & Lorn Tourism Association
- Our local Tourist Board's official site
- An excellent resource for anyone planning an antique-hunting trip to our beautiful country.
- Ceramic Marks
- A comprehensive and searchable guide to the makers' marks on British pottery and porcelain.
- Dunstaffnage Castle
- One of our local castles.
- The Scottish Sea Life Sanctuary
- One of our local attractions, and a very interesting website in its own right.
- Dungallan House Hotel, Oban
- An excellent local country house hotel. We haven't stayed there, of course, but we can recommend the food and also the welcome.
- faith and sacrament
- A centre of learning and spiritual support for the people of Scotland.
- A church for all, but especially for those who have been rejected by other churches.
Add a link to me!