We're almost there! When our facebook page has 20,000 fans, we're having a huge sale! Be sure to visit our page!B.BOLD Jewelry for Boomer Girls
We're the #1 most visited artisan jewelry shop on Ruby Lane!
- Ruby Lane
- Serving the Online Community Since 1998
Shop . Sell . Relax
Antiques & Art . Vintage Collectibles . Jewelry
- Our facebook page. "Like" us to enter our frequent contests for free bracelets, earrings, and necklaces!
- Hedgephone is an investment site that discusses silver and gold prices, as well as other investments.
- A web directory with every category. Very useful.
- The Jewelry Observer
- Exciting jewelry blog that also continually posts new jewelry, new artists, and new interesting up-to-the-minute jewelry styles.
- Another Baby Boomer Blog
- A great companion site to ours--all about Baby Boomers! Great articles.
- MG Jewelry
- Beautiful, reasonably priced fashion chains in gold and silver.
- Outreach Uganda
- Our paper beads are purchased in support of this wonderful organization that seeks to empower paper bead makers in Uganda. This link will lead you to photos of the artisans who create these amazing products.
- A fun site for boomer girls--four characters describe the challenges they face as boomers.
- Jewelry Collectibles Online Magazine
- A sight with links to items ranging from sunglasses, to furniture, to jewelry, to needlepoint--you name it.
- Mew's jewels
- Great jewelry, vintage & artisan beading
- Cathy Dailey
- Hand forged sterling silver charms, pendants and beads.
- Loads of bead sites, and beading artisans
- Connects websites to online search engine directories
- Sacred Earth Jewelry
- Unusual and beautiful handmade jewelry using Kingman and Mohave turquoise, sterling silver, and other gemstones & materials
- Soul of Somanya
- This wonderful organization's goal is to improve living conditions for artisans in Ghana. The Krobo beads they purchase and sell are remarkably beautiful!
- A complete gem and jewelry making resource.
Add a link to me!