Co-Author of Juliana Jewelry - The Last Generation.
- Ruby Lane
- Serving the Online Community Since 1998
Shop . Sell . Relax
Antiques & Art . Vintage Collectibles . Jewelry
- Juliana Jewelry - The Next Generation
- Juliana Jewelry of D&E, The Last Generation, by Paula Knutson & Karla Wacker focuses on the little known jewelry of the last 20 years DeLizza & Elster Inc. This 328 page book presents their high style designs of the 70's & 80's like a magazine fashion spread - on models with fronts & backs. Theme lines for Asian/Oriental, Egyptian Revival, Etruscan, Fox Hunting, Fraternal and Western. Rare slave bracelets, rings, duettes, ear wraps, hair jewelry, and belts beyond imagination. Over 60 pages of front & back figurals. Not to disappoint, some of the most rare and desirable rhinestone sets are included, as well as many never before published pieces. The book will delight and surprise seasoned collectors and provide a thorough variety of examples for those new to the fabulous five decades of DeLizza & Elster, Inc. with over 1500 color pictures. The book is a paperback.
- Our Vintage Rose on Ebay
- Discovering Juliana Group
- Group involved in learning about D&E or Juliana jewelry.
- Rosewood Arabians
- Beautiful Arabian Horse. Nothing goes with Vintage jewelry like fine arabian hroses.
Add a link to me!