West Lebanon, NH
Antiques & Collectibles: Porcelain, china, glass, perfume bottles, vintage tins, postcards & more...
- Ruby Lane
- Serving the Online Community Since 1998
Shop . Sell . Relax
Antiques & Art . Vintage Collectibles . Jewelry
- A-Z of Stoke-on-Trent Potters
- A compilation of all known potters (1500+) in the Stoke-on-Trent area of Staffordshire, England. You can find details of the pottery marks, the factories (including working conditions), and techniques and examples of the wares produced. Enjoy!
- The Tin Pages
- An excellent source for vintage and antique English advertising and decorative tins - biscuit, chocolate, tea, and more. Includes historical information and hundreds of images and descriptions of companies like Huntley and Palmer, Carr's, Peak and Frean, Barclay, Macfarlane, and more. Mostly set up like a museum resource, but some tins are for sale.
- Old Mill Antiques
- This site has tons of information on vintage and antique chocolate molds - history, themes, manufacturers, and care & cleaning of molds. They have lots to buy, too!
- Gotheborg.com - Antique Chinese & Japanese Porcelain
- The most comprehensive site for information on Chinese and Japanese porcelain - manufacturing methods, history of manufacturers and dynasties, innumerable images, and, best of all, marks (over 700!). There is a large glossary of Chinese Pottery and Porcelain terms, decorations and symbolic meanings. And a useful Q&A board.
- The International Nippon Collector's' Club
- A great site for those interested in Nippon - and in the pitfalls out there regarding fakes and reproductions.
- Antiques articles, information and resources!
- The Sweet Science of Chocolate
- This is a really fun, interactive site. Lots of videos - try the video tour of the Scharffen Berger chocolate factory, or to the Amazon to learn about an important source for chocolate, or about whether or not chocolate can help prevent heart disease. There's plenty more to enjoy!
- The Dream Ship: Coffees, Teas and Treasures
- Another great site for information on the history of tea and coffee, manufactures, the growing, harvesting and blending processes, recipes, secrets for perfect brewing, the Japanese tea ceremony, and much more.
- Sparrow Studio
- Antiques, Collectibles & Memorabilia At Appealing Prices. You'll find a dazzling arrangement of elegant, functional & timeless antiques & collectibles at this lovely site.
- Scriven Report on Child Labour in the Stoke-on-Trent potteries (1842)
- In 1840 the House of Commons set up a commission to inquire into the state of children employed in the mines and manufactories. Samuel Scriven visited the area of Stoke-on-Trent from December 1840 onwards to collect evidence. This site includes employee testimony, photos and scriven's assessments. Very interesting Social History!
- Ceramic-r-us (on Alcock Potteries)
- An interesting summary of the Alcock potteries.
- Alice's Antique LInks
- This is a large, very popular, and most importantly, an up-to-date link directory and search engine for locating antique and collectible web sites.
- Art Bridge
- A comprehensive directory and searchable database of art resources on the Web covers artists, animation, art galleries and museums, architecture guides, crafts, photography, digital art, etc.
- The Collecting Network
- An antiques and collectibles consortium of collectors, dealers, auctioneers, show promoters, mall owners, and trade leaders. Since 1997, they have been indexing and promoting high quality antiques and collectibles Websites, posting daily news and information related to our trade, as well as publishing tips on how to buy and/or market antiques and collectibles in the new economy.
- An incredibly useful site - not only a large online antiques & collectibles mall, but also acts as reference desk, arts magazine, a collectible and antiques directory. As reported by World Antiques Weekly: "Detailed descriptions, multiple images, high quality, and great prices make Collectics our top online collector resource. Also, it's just plain fun!"
- Antique Hot Spots
- A directory of internet Collectible and Antiques sites.
- Antiques & Collectibles
- A guide to shops, dealers, organizations and events specializing in antiques and collectible items, and related products and services. -- (1) Shops Locator - geographical directory, (2) Specialties Index - categorical shop directory, and (3) Events Calendar - shows/fairs/events.
- The Collectors Portal: Collect On-Line. This excellent site has over a thousand quality listings in its ever growing link directory. Includes a handy message board and free classifieds board, as well as links to hundreds of additional art, collectibles and antiques pages at their German language site Sammler.Net.
- Antique Mystique
- We have one of the largest single store inventories on the internet with 1000s of pictured items in 72 categories of antiques and collectibles including: Toys,Glassware,Pottery,Petroliana,Primitives,Sports,Cast Iron,Automobilia,Books,Tools,Prints,Coins,Clocks,Watches,Cowboy, Indian,Furniture and Advertising.We also offer the following free services:link directory/search engine,email,message boards and chat rooms for our customers making for a community environment available all on one site.
- World Collectors Net
- Created by collectors for collectors. You will find information and features on dozens of popular collectibles, including their free interactive Message Boards and OnLine Magazine. Throughout our pages, you will find information and features on dozens of popular collectibles, including our free interactive Message Boards and OnLine Magazine.
- The Antique and Collectible Exchange
- Since 1991, The Antique & Collectible Exchange has been a dedicated computer marketplace where you can BUY and SELL Antiques and Collectibles. Buyers and Sellers deal directly. No commissions charged.
- Swappers and Collectors.com
- Search engines,1000's of sites & collectors listed, auctions, forums, banner exchange network, free site listings
- Old and Sold: Antiques Auction and Marketplace
- Each month they feature hundreds of antique-related articles by the Antique Shoppe Newspaper. Their Antiques Digest lists all articles. Thousands of great antiques and collectibles up for auction. Lots of links to Antiques related web resources
- The Tin Box Company of America
- The Tin Box Company, located in New York, began operations in 1952 as Daher Limited, originally manufacturing quality tins in England. They have facilities around the world, but still have design studios in NY.
- Glamorgan Antiques
- Glamorgan Antiques, Specialist Antique Dealers based in Wales, UK - Worldwide Shipping
- This link leads to an exhaustive reseach section on the history of the Carl Schumann Porcelain Manufactory, including info and dates for the numerous marks used.
Add a link to me!