One-of-a-kind designs reflective of a bygone era-jewelry created with Venetian beads & silk threads
Shop ProfileAt Ruby Lane, we understand that you want to know who it is that you are purchasing from. We know that you want a buying experience that is not only pleasant, but rewarding. This Shop Profile page is designed to give you an overview of this particular Ruby Lane shop, so you know you can shop with confidence. For additional background information on this shop, choose the About Us tool which can be found to your left.
Ambient Venice Jewelry Profile:
|Ruby Lane Shop Rating:||
|Member Since:||April 2010|
|Ruby Lane Exclusive:||Yes|
|Items Added in Last 7 days:||0|
|Total Number of Items:||
Artisan Jewelry: 27
Overview of Ambient Venice Jewelry
One-of-a-kind designs reflective of a bygone era-jewelry created with Venetian beads & silk threads Make an OFFER on ANY item-All reasonable offers accepted!!! Jewelry ships within 48 hours!!
The Ruby Lane Advantage - Quality Assurance
Every Ruby Lane shop is pre-screened by our in-house team of seasoned art and antiques professionals, and must meet specific quality and professionalism standards before opening for business. This means more security for you. All open shops are required to follow an ongoing, standard set of quality guidelines to help ensure that all items you see for sale are genuine, and accurately represented.
Ruby Lane Shops are some of the most respected e-commerce shops on the Internet, and we've designed a rating system so you can buy with confidence from any Ruby Lane shop.
- Shops must be in good standing with Ruby Lane at all times. Ruby Lane prides itself on the high standards and ethical conduct of all Ruby Lane shops
- Negative feedback is not tolerated. Any Ruby Lane customer complaints regarding a shop owner or transaction must be resolved in a timely manner
- If a customer has a valid complaint against a Ruby Lane shop that they cannot resolve, we close the shop until the complaint is resolved. A second complaint is sufficient grounds for removing the shop from Ruby Lane permanently.
To help insure buyers' confidence, we've developed a rating system based on completed sales as follows:
|Platinum: 1000 or more sales|
|Gold: 100 or more sales|
|Silver: 25 or more sales|
|Bronze: 5 or more sales|
|New or Unrated: Fewer than 5 sales. All of our shops, whether rated or not, must adhere to the same strict quality guidelines in order to remain open on our site. All new shops are unrated.|
Our Service Pledge To You
I guarantee the quality and craftsmanship of my work for 6 months from the date of purchase. I offer a very liberal and generous "No Risk Guarantee" on all of my handmade jewelry:
1) If your finely crafted jewelry becomes unwearable under normal wearing conditions within 6 months from the date of purchase, I will happily repair your piece at NO COST to you.
2) Please cover the cost of returning the item to me via USPS 2-day Priority Mail. International buyers can return the item via First Class Mail. Please include insurance.
3) I will inspect your jewelry and do everything I can to repair it and return it to you in its original condition. This includes locating duplicate beads, crystals or other items that may have been lost from the piece with NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.
4) Because my pieces are primarily one-of-a-kind, it may be impossible for me to locate identical missing or lost crystals, beads, findings, etc. I will do all I can to repair your item and return it to you as close to its original design, as possible.
5) If the item is not repairable, you may choose another piece of jewelry from my shop of equal or greater value to the original piece that will be sold to you at a reduced cost (up to 45% savings) from the listed retail price.
Ruby Lane Return Policy
All shops offer the Ruby Lane Return Policy which states that a buyer may return an item for any reason by contacting the shop within 3 days of receiving the item. The policy also includes helpful step-by-step guidelines to ensure a smooth return process, and a pleasant buying experience.
This shop offers the following Terms of Sale.
This shop sells Exclusively on Ruby Lane
What does this mean to you?
Shops are considered Exclusive if Ruby Lane is the only online venue through which they sell items that would qualify on Ruby Lane (with the exception of auctions and the Ruby Lane family of sites.) Shops who choose to make Ruby Lane their exclusive online sales venue for qualifying items receive various promotional benefits.