|Ruby Lane Shop Rating:||Silver|
|Member Since:||April 2010|
|Ruby Lane Exclusive:||Yes|
|Items Added in Last 7 days:||0|
|Total Number of Items:||
Ruby Lane Shops are some of the most respected e-commerce shops on the Internet, and we've designed a rating system so you can buy with confidence from any Ruby Lane shop.
To help insure buyers' confidence, we've developed a rating system based on completed sales as follows:
|Platinum: 1000 or more sales|
|Gold: 100 or more sales|
|Silver: 25 or more sales|
|Bronze: 5 or more sales|
|New or Unrated: Fewer than 5 sales. All of our shops, whether rated or not, must adhere to the same strict quality guidelines in order to remain open on our site. All new shops are unrated.|
Our Service Pledge
I guarantee the quality and craftsmanship of my work for 6 months from the date of purchase. I offer a very liberal and generous "No Risk Guarantee" on all of my handmade jewelry:
1) If your finely crafted jewelry becomes unwearable under normal wearing conditions within 6 months from the date of purchase, I will happily repair your piece at NO COST to you.
2) Please cover the cost of returning the item to me via USPS 2-day Priority Mail. International buyers can return the item via First Class Mail. Please include insurance.
3) I will inspect your jewelry and do everything I can to repair it and return it to you in its original condition. This includes locating duplicate beads, crystals or other items that may have been lost from the piece with NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.
4) Because my pieces are primarily one-of-a-kind, it may be impossible for me to locate identical missing or lost crystals, beads, findings, etc. I will do all I can to repair your item and return it to you as close to its original design, as possible.
5) If the item is not repairable, you may choose another piece of jewelry from my shop of equal or greater value to the original piece that will be sold to you at a reduced cost (up to 45% savings) from the listed retail price.
This shop sells Exclusively on Ruby Lane
What does this mean to you?
Shops are considered Exclusive if Ruby Lane is the only online venue through which they sell items that would qualify on Ruby Lane (with the exception of auctions and the Ruby Lane family of sites.) Shops who choose to make Ruby Lane their exclusive online sales venue for qualifying items receive various promotional benefits.