One-of-a-kind designs reflective of a bygone era-jewelry created with Venetian beads & silk threads
About Ambient Venice Jewelry
Our Service Pledge To You:
I guarantee the quality and craftsmanship of my work for 6 months from the date of purchase. I offer a very liberal and generous "No Risk Guarantee" on all of my handmade jewelry:
1) If your finely crafted jewelry becomes unwearable under normal wearing conditions within 6 months from the date of purchase, I will happily repair your piece at NO COST to you.
2) Please cover the cost of returning the item to me via USPS 2-day Priority Mail. International buyers can return the item via First Class Mail. Please include insurance.
3) I will inspect your jewelry and do everything I can to repair it and return it to you in its original condition. This includes locating duplicate beads, crystals or other items that may have been lost from the piece with NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.
4) Because my pieces are primarily one-of-a-kind, it may be impossible for me to locate identical missing or lost crystals, beads, findings, etc. I will do all I can to repair your item and return it to you as close to its original design, as possible.
5) If the item is not repairable, you may choose another piece of jewelry from my shop of equal or greater value to the original piece that will be sold to you at a reduced cost (up to 45% savings) from the listed retail price.
"Ever since I was a young woman, I dreamed about visiting Italy, the homeland of my parents, my grandparents and everyone before them. I especially imagined visiting Venice and since realizing that dream in 2004, I have fallen in love once again with all things Italian."
"I have especially fallen in love with Venetian and Murano "Wedding Cake Beads," fascinating lampwork beads that have been crafted in the Veneto for centuries. Lampwork beads are made by melting narrow rods of colorful glass over an open flame using a torch. The glass is hand wrapped & twisted around a thin metal rod (a mandrel), which creates the hole through the beads. Crafters then layer beautiful designs onto the beads by "painting" the beads with tiny rods of molten glass, thus creating the wedding cake design. The beads are then placed in ovens to slowly dry. The end results are magical."
"After more than 35 years of helping others by working as a nurse, I am no longer physically capable of doing so. Now, through the Grace of God, I am realizing another lifetime dream, which is to expand my creative & artistic talents by designing beautiful jewelry made with Venetian and Murano lampwork & wedding cake beads. I hope you will join me and travel to Italy through my jewelry."
"Thank you from the bottom of my heart for visiting my website & traveling through my on-line store. Wear your purchase in good health!"
Ciao e mille grazie,
Toni Lee Fiore
Exhibits and Art Shows:
Garfield Park Art & Craft Show, Grand Rapids Michigan
Pasadena Bead & Design Show, Pasadena California
Keepsake Collection Art & Craft Show, Clarkston Michigan