Beautiful - Unusual - Organic Handcrafted Artisan Jewelry
About All Things Beautiful - PMC Artisan Jewelry
Our Service Pledge To You:
My jewelry designs are unique; I individually handcraft each piece and thoroughly enjoy the process. To be true to myself, the creative process and my customers, I search for the best stones, materials and the right ideas; and I continually study and practice to improve my craftsmanship. My goal is to create jewelry you will love to wear and to give.
I will do my best to respond to all orders within 24 hours. If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss a special design idea please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you. Warmest regards, Carol Augustine
Featuring handcrafted jewelry made from Bronze, Copper and Fine Silver Precious Metal Clay - PMC. Enhanced with sterling silver, 14 kt gold, pearls, semi-precious gemstones, lamp work beads, dichroic glass, ceramic beads, enamels and sometimes found objects for mixed media creations.
Carol creates one of a kind studio jewelry inspired by nature. She is best known for her floral and plant themed handcrafted bangle and cuff bracelets.
- Follow me on Facebook - Carol Augustine
- Follow me on Pinterest - All Things Beautiful - vintageartisan to
- Follow Ruby Lane on Pinterest - Ruby Lane Vintage - URL rubylanecom
- Follow the Ruby Lane group online at The Vintage Village
- Chat with me via Skype - Chat Link is on my shop home page and each item page
- Fine Art - UNLV
- Rio Rewards Certified- Rio Grande
- PMC Connection Certified
- Metal Clay Instructor – Miami Dade College
- Visiting Instructor – Studios of Key West
- Ruby Lane, Inc. - Marketing & Site Administrator
- Are you interested in attending a Metal Clay Class at my studio in Georgia? Please inquire.
I have been an artisan all of my life. From sewing to painting – to sculpting to jewelry making – if I can see it, touch it, manipulate it, take it apart, put it together, 'feel it', or just think about it, I am driven to create something from it, with it, or about it. Working with my hands is almost a requirement for living, like breathing, I can't seem to not do it.
- Just letting you know that the Koi necklace arrived with today's mail. I love it! I love it! Your photos of the piece, which were very nice, didn't do it justice. It is even more gorgeous in the hand. I've always been a fan of tourmalated quartz and the gradation of the quartz is so sharp looking. Even the silver pendant of the Koi is much more vibrant than the photos suggested. And I also want you to know that I did notice and very much appreciated how well packaged the necklace was. Thank you so much for such a beautiful work of art. A. from New Jersey
- It (beaded dichroic pendant necklace) is gorgeous. What are my chances of getting earrings to match?... L. from Florida
- My gorgeous pin arrived yesterday, I am really thrilled with it. C. from New York
- The earrings are lovely and I am so happy with them. I love the way that they move and are not stiff and formal. Thank you so much!! K. from Kentucky
- Hi: I am watching your work with interest. You seem to love the pmc craft and you are good at it. I love the little bird and the bee earrings. Also I hope you will do some work with stars. I watch Ruby Lane all the time like tv. People love the cosmic gifts, moon and stars. I hope you will do something in those I love your dangle star earrings. I have purchased a few items from you and they are really nice. I gave the long silver shell earrings last year to my daughter for Christmas. I kept what I call my radical earrings (the hoops) Modern style. Thanks, and keep loving your talent. God Bless, from B. in Oklahoma
- I just got it (Hummingbird Pendant) today, when I got home from a trip - I LOVE it! I'm gonna wear it tomorrow.... hugs from H. from Texas A fellow artisan.
- I must tell you that it is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
- Got the ring yesterday and absolutely love it to death. You are so talented.
- It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL. AMAZING! The silk strand necklace is so right for the pendant. Thank you so much. I hope you have a very lovely day. D. from Washington
- The earrings came today. They are just beautiful and well worth the wait. Thanks again and I'm sure we will do business again with all your wonderful jewelry.
- The ring arrived and it is beautiful.
- Boy was it worth the wait! I can't thank you enough! The bracelets are amazing, I love them!...I hope you took pictures of the moon and stars because you should make more of that - I think it would sell, sell, sell - it's awesome - all three are awesome!!(Peyote Stitch Bracelets)
- Again thank you so much ...You're work is really fantastic!! I'm sure I'll be back again as a customer.
- It (cross necklace) is beautiful and exactly what I hoped it would be! I'll be wearing it at my wedding this coming spring. I have enjoyed doing business with you, you have been so friendly, polite, and helpful. Thank you!
- I've got to tell you, the set (necklace and earrings) are really gorgeous. The pictures did not do it justice. Thanks.
- Stunning, absolutely stunning. (Victorian shell earrings) Thank you so much.
- Just wanted to let you know I received the cross necklace today. It is gorgeous. It is a gift for my Mother and I know she will love it. Thank you.
- I was thrilled when I opened my package today. I just love my earrings. Thank you!
- I received your bracelet. It is WONDERFUL. What color, originality and style. Thank you again!