Antiques, Books and Vintage Collectibles to Beautify Life and Help Save the Earth
Vintage wool area Rug, hand made in Morocco, large 6í x 8' rectangular
2 Vintage Art Deco Lusterware Noritake Chambersticks Ė HTF Hand Painted Design
SALE Antique Dresden Germany saucer - hand painted, with Palmer Cox Brownies
$50 USD SALE
SALE Artist signed vintage wine coaster with Revere pewter frame - Scioto Invitational 1970 golf plate
$62 USD SALE
Baccarat by Jean-Louis Curtis - HTF Book about Antiques and Vintage Collectibles
SALE Antique RS Prussia Hair Receiver with lid - Bowtie mold with roses, ribbons
$250 USD SALE
SALE Rare vintage Noritake Nippon porcelain vase Lamp Set with hand painted gold motif
$888 USD SALE
SALE Noritake fine bone china Duck figurine pair with real gold, artist signed!
$240 USD SALE
SALE TALL Art Deco Noritake Vase, iridescent lustre with blue glaze
$80 USD SALE
SALE Thumbelisa & Other Stories from Hans Christian Anderson with Art Nouveau Illustrations
$72 USD SALE
SALE Noritake Azalea Demitasse Cup & Saucer Set, vintage hand painted flowers with real gold
$80 USD SALE
SALE Antique Glass Cologne Perfume Bottle and Stopper with Swirled Bamboo Design
$80 USD SALE
About Aimiís Collectibles
Our Service PledgeWe value your business and are committed to co-creating a thriving, sustainable relationship, so offer:
* Prompt Professional Service
* Authentic Products with Accurate Descriptions
* Item, People & Earth Friendly Packing (proper packing with recycled packing materials, etc.)
If you are pleased with our products and services, please refer your friends, family and colleagues. Otherwise, please let us know what we can do to improve. Thank you!
About UsWe offer antique & vintage fine and costume estate jewelry, books about collecting and collectible books, glass and crystal items, porcelain and pottery pieces, vanity items, and tobacciana, with an emphasis on Baccarat, Noritake and eclectic investments that honor past, present and future generations.
Thoughtful gifts for lovers of beauty and something special just for you...
Welcome to Aimi's Collectibles!
The Japanese name "Aimi" consists of two characters. The first, "ai" means "one who loves" and the second, "mi" means "beauty" or "beautiful."
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present" - Eleanor Roosevelt
"A Mermaid" (1901) by John William Waterhouse (1849-1917)
Decades as a collector/dealer, and lover of truth and beauty
University of San Diego
Spain, David H. (DHS)
* Noritake Collectibles A to Z. (1995)
* Collecting Noritake A to Z, Art Deco & More (1999)
* Noritake Fancyware A to Z (2002)
* Art Deco Noritake & More (2004)
Van Patten, Joan (JVP)
* The Collector's Encyclopedia of Nippon Porcelain, Second Series (1982)
* The Collector's Encyclopedia of Noritake (2000)
* Van Patten's ABC's of Collecting Nippon Porcelain (2005)
Fisher, Karry-leeanne (KLF)
* Noritake for Australia and New Zealand: A Collector's Journey of Discovery (2006)
* Masterpieces of Early Noritake, 2003
Meyer, Florence E.
* The Colorful World of Nippon (1971)
* Noritake Dinnerware: Identification Made Easy (1999)
Neff Alden, Aimee
* Collector's Encyclopedia of Early Noritake (1995)
Page, Bob, Dale Frederiksen & Dean Six
* Noritake, Jewel of the Orient (2001)