Antiques, Books and Vintage Collectibles to Beautify Life and Help Save the Earth
SALE 2 Noritake Hand Painted Tree in the Meadow Candlestick Holders - early...
$51 USD SALE
SALE Antique leather German family Bible with maps and ephemera
$90 USD SALE
SALE Fifty Indian Legends by Caroline Silver June – Vintage Book ca 1924
$42 USD SALE
SALE Artist signed vintage wine coaster with Revere pewter frame - Scioto ...
$62 USD SALE
SALE Let's Cook It Right by Adelle Davis – 1st Ed, 1947
$64 USD SALE
SALE TALL Art Deco Noritake Vase, iridescent lustre with blue glaze
$80 USD SALE
SALE Vintage Noritake Art Deco Ashtray with figural horse and rider
$77 USD SALE
SALE Antique Glass Cologne Perfume Bottle and Stopper with Swirled Bamboo ...
$80 USD SALE
2 Vintage Art Deco Lusterware Noritake Chambersticks – HTF Hand Painted ...
SALE Rare vintage Noritake Nippon porcelain vase Lamp Set with hand painted...
$888 USD SALE
SALE Antique Dresden Germany saucer - hand painted, with Palmer Cox ...
$50 USD SALE
SALE Cooking with Master Chefs by Julia Child, 1st Edition Hardcover ...
$52 USD SALE
About Aimi’s Collectibles
Our Service PledgeWe value your business and are committed to co-creating a thriving, sustainable relationship, so offer:
• Prompt Professional Service
• Authentic Products with Accurate Descriptions
• Item, People & Earth Friendly Packing (proper packing with recycled packing materials, etc.)
If you are pleased with our products and services, please refer your friends, family and colleagues. Otherwise, please let us know what we can do to improve. Thank you!
About UsThoughtful gifts for lovers of beauty and something special just for you...
We offer antique & vintage fine and costume estate jewelry, books about collecting and collectible books, glass and crystal items, porcelain and pottery pieces, vanity items, and tobacciana, with an emphasis on Baccarat, Noritake and eclectic investments that honor past, present and future generations.
Welcome to Aimi’s Collectibles!
The Japanese name "Aimi" consists of two characters. The first, "ai" means “one who loves” and the second, "mi" means “beauty” or “beautiful.”
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that's why they call it the present" - Eleanor Roosevelt
"A Mermaid" (1901) by John William Waterhouse (1849-1917)
Decades as a collector/dealer, and lover of truth and beauty
University of San Diego
Spain, David H. (DHS)
* Noritake Collectibles A to Z. (1995)
* Collecting Noritake A to Z, Art Deco & More (1999)
* Noritake Fancyware A to Z (2002)
* Art Deco Noritake & More (2004)
Van Patten, Joan (JVP)
* The Collector’s Encyclopedia of Nippon Porcelain, Second Series (1982)
* The Collector’s Encyclopedia of Noritake (2000)
* Van Patten’s ABC’s of Collecting Nippon Porcelain (2005)
Fisher, Karry-leeanne (KLF)
* Noritake for Australia and New Zealand: A Collector's Journey of Discovery (2006)
* Masterpieces of Early Noritake, 2003
Meyer, Florence E.
* The Colorful World of Nippon (1971)
* Noritake Dinnerware: Identification Made Easy (1999)
Neff Alden, Aimee
* Collector's Encyclopedia of Early Noritake (1995)
Page, Bob, Dale Frederiksen & Dean Six
* Noritake, Jewel of the Orient (2001)