This coaster is decorated with the black transferware image of The Parish Church, Alfreton. The back is marked in black "The Parish Church of St. Martin in the town of Alfreton with it's 113th century origins was partly rebuilt in the 19th century. It is a large church and Houses of monument to George Morewood (d. 1792)." In green, the backstamp reads "Mercian China Burton-upon-Trent England." The coaster is 4 1/2" wide. It has gold trim and is in excellent condition.
Item ID: 11975