Edging lace for 11 pillowcases or doll dresses, in good to excellent condition.
- 2 Matching ecru knit edging lace pieces, soft to touch & pliable. Knit in very thin ecru thread, they measure ~1 1/8" - 1 1/4" and 53" to 56 1/2" - I think the variability in size are is to the way they were ironed. There are a few loose threads that were not woven in & one hole on the top edge measuring ~ 1/2" in length (see photos)
- 1 White crochet edging lace piece, crocheted with a little thicker thread than the knit pieces, so it is a little stiffer. It measures 1 1/2" x 45" - this measurement does not include the rather rough edges (it looks like this was once used & when it was removed from the original piece it was not cut carefully). Also has a few loose threads but no holes or stains.
- 1 White crochet edging lace circle with nice scallop edging, measures 1 3/4" x 44" & has a few loose threads, 1 small ~1/4" hole or tear on the top edge, no stains.
- 1 Crochet ecru or beige edging lace circle, measuring 3 1/4" x 53". This piece has the most damage of all the pieces with multiple holes on the upper edge & 1 hole on the edge of one of the scallop triangles (see photos), most could easily be mended or hidden when used on a new piece, there are no stains
- 6 matching white crochet edging lace made with a little thicker thread which makes them a little stiffer than some crocheted lace but very attractive openwork & scallop edging. They measure about 1 3/4" x 45" - 47". None of them have holes, there are some loose threads 7 1 piece has 2 stains (see photos)
This item is vintage and previously used so please look closely at the photos provided & ask questions before purchasing. If possible I will combine shipping & consider discounts for multiple orders. I ask that you pay within 3 days of committing to buy - if this is not possible please email me and I will work with you.
Thank you for looking & thank you for your interest in my item!
Item ID: AHOJ-173