Falcon Ware prior to the 1930's was not marked. The printed mark on this pitcher date it to the 1950-60's era. It is nearly 8 inches tall and it is in excellent, like new condition.
A little extra...... Falcon Pottery was founded in 1885 by Thomas Lawrence in Longton England. It closed in 1964. In 1938 the directors of Shaw & Copestake acquired the company and the name was changed to 'Thomas Lawrance (Longton) Limited'. In 1957 a new building was completed and opened at Barford Street, Longton. At this time about 140 people were employed.
Item ID: 082712DST110-1