Vintage 14 Karat Yellow Gold Diamond Coral Floral Brooch Pin Fine Estate Jewelry Used
* Offered for sale is a wonderful decorative estate pin/brooch crafted in 14k yellow gold (circa 1950s-1960s).
* It is beautifully decorated featuring a fancy leaf gold mount with single cut diamonds set into the mount and a beautiful piece of coral that is carved in the form of a flower.
* Great worn from day to evening or accent a fabulous handbag.
* The vintage brooch is in good very original condition.
Weight: 9.3 grams
Stones: One piece of coral measuring at 22 x 11mm and six approx. single cut diamonds totaling .01 carat estimated totaling .06 carat (estimated J-K in color and VS2-SI1 in clarity) are set into mount.
Size & Measurements: The brooch measures 1 3/4 inches in length and 1 inch in width.
Metal & Hallmark: Solid 14k yellow gold. The brooch is hallmarked "14k".
Additional Information: Your item will be securely packaged and presented in a lovely gift box. Should you have any questions about this item please feel free to email.
Item ID: 13597 Diamond Coral Floral
Gender: Female, Age Group: Adult, Color: Red/White, Size: The brooch measures 1 3/4 inches in length and 1 inch in width.
Member since Nov 2009
Price for shipping to USA
*USPS Priority Mail
Payment Methods We Accept
- Other Online Payment Method
See 'Other Information' under Terms of Sale
- Personal Check
- Money Order
Other items from Sartoribrosjewelry you may be interested in: