Art Deco 18 Karat White Gold Embossed Flower Wedding Band Ring Jewelry 5 1/4
* Original Art Deco era ring (circa 1920s-1930s).
* Solid 18k white gold.
* Band inscription reads: "July 16, 1896".
* Great worn as a wedding band or stacking ring.
* Detailed with embossed flowers.
* Superbly detailed, the ring is in very good original condition.
Weight: 3.2 grams
Size & Measurements: The ring is a size 5 1/4. The ring measures 2.7mm in width and rises 1.8mm from the finger.
Metal & Hallmark: Solid 18k white gold. The ring is hallmarked "18k".
Additional Information: Your item will be securely packaged and presented in a lovely gift box. Should you have any questions about this item please feel free to email.
Item ID: 13509 Deco Embossed Flower
Gender: Female, Age Group: Adult, Color: White, Size: 5 1/4
2 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List.
Don't miss out!
Member since Nov 2009
Price for shipping to USA
*USPS Priority Mail
Payment Methods We Accept
- Other Online Payment Method
See 'Other Information' under Terms of Sale
- Personal Check
- Money Order
Other items from Sartoribrosjewelry you may be interested in: