Established in the 18th century by John Rose, Coalport Porcelain, named for the Shropshire village where it was produced, enjoyed world-wide renown for its high quality china and porcelain. In 1967 Coalport China became part of the Wedgewood Group, and the original factory in Coalport is now a museum where examples of Coalport China's production can be viewed.
This lovely pair of fine bone china teacups and saucers circa 1940 are decorated with blue florals and trimmed in gold.
Condition is superb and unblemished, free from chipping, cracking, crazing, discoloration or restoration.
Marked with green Coalport backstamp.
Cup H 2.25", W 4", rim 3.25", base 1.5" Saucer D 5.5"
Price for shipping to USA
USPS Standard Post