Offered is a sterling cream pitcher measuring 5 3/4" tall and 3 1/2" from handle to spout. The pitcher is marked sterling on the bottom with the hallmark used by Watson between 1905-1929. There is a hand engraved Old English "H" engraved on the side. This pitcher came from the estate of Marguerite Hodgson, Athens, Ga. Lovely condition. Weighs 3.57 troy oz.
Item ID: 883