This is a great automotive collectible- most of these type of bottles were just thrown in the trash because they were not recyclable. This bottle stands 9" tall. The Electric Auto-Lite Company was incorporated in Ohio in May 1922 to purchase for cash and securities the assets of the Electric Auto-Lite Division of Willys Corporation. Electric Auto-Lite made parts, equipment, and accessories used in the manufacture of automobiles. The company grew rapidly in the first few years of its existence as a subsidiary of Willys and as the motorcar industry grew. In 1912 it produced 100 starting and lighting outfits per month. In 1920 it produced 100,000 per month. During the 1920s it was supplying parts for auto manufacturers such as Chevrolet Company, Durant Motors, Overland, Chalmers, and National. In 1928 the company bought USL Battery Corporation, Prest-O-Lite Storage Battery Corporation, Marko Storage Battery Corporation, and Wubco Battery Corporation. It also acquired interests in Eclipse Machine Company and the Columbus Auto Parts Company. In February 1929 Electric Auto-Lite added the storage battery division of Westinghouse Electric Manufacturing Company, and in September it acquired control of J.W. Brown Manufacturing.
Item ID: cl002218
Only 1 available, and another shopper is interested. Don't miss out!
|Shipping/Handling:||To Be Determined|
Price for shipping to USA