This is a nice group of 5 antique white cotton doll petticoats suitable for smaller size dolls. Please check measurements for fit.
1) The short petticoat with 11 rows of pleats has a nice embroidered lace trim around the hem. It pins to close. Condition: Sturdy. Some brown stains. Measurements: 6" from waist to hem, 4.5" flat across waist, 7" flat across hem.
2) White cotton petticoat with delicate lace trim around hem has a single button to close the waist. Condition: Loss to part of the lace trim. Waistband coming apart on top. Slight brown stain on skirt. Measurements: 5" flat across waist , 6.5" waist to hem, 13" flat across hem.
3) the long narrow cotton flannel petticoat has pale pink turkey track embroidery around the hem and up the seam. Pins to close. Condition is good. Measurements: 3" flat across waist, 9.5" from waist to hem, and 6.25" flat across bottom hem.
4) The white cotton petticoat with wide waistband has a pretty band of lace around the hem. Condition: I think the waistband has come undone and needs to be folded under in half and tacked back into place.. No closure. Measurements: Currently 7.25" from top to bottom but if the waistband was folded back under it would 6.5", 5.25" flat across waist, 8.75" flat across the hem.
5) the largest petticoat in this group has a pretty flower like lace trim around hem. this petticoat has no proper waistband and is crudely gathered. I would suggest remaking this one with a new waistband. Condition: There are several holes in one spot. Measurements: 8" from top to bottom, 7" across waist, 11" flat across hem.
This is a useful group of antique petticoats to help you fully dress your antique dolls.
Another shopper has this item in their Cart or Wish List.