Five vintage linen postcards from Old San Antonio, TX.
Three of these five are unsent, the others postmarked 1939, 1940, and 1941 with 1 cent postage
They are in good to very good condition. The one of the hospital has a small stain lower right. All corners are fairly crisp. All measure 3.5" by 5.5".
1. Telephone Building, San Antonio Card Co. 1944
2. Crockett Hotel "From $1.50 With PRIVATE Bath" Midwest Map Co. 1939
3. Milam Cafeteria, Curt Teich & Co, 1940
4. The Municipal Auditorium, San Antonio Card Co.
5. Brooke General Hospital, Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio Card Co.
To fully appreciate the quality of these postcards, click on them to enlarge.
Item ID: 229
An eclectic assortment of collectibles, art, antiques, and estate sale finds!
We're celebrating 5 years as Rubylane sellers and looking forward to bringing you exciting "new" old items!