A fine pair of Georgian cut glass decanters, circa 1830, with matched and numbered stoppers. Each is engraved with the original owner's name and Welsh village. The stoppers have flat tops so they can rest on a table without rolling. Height 10 1/8 inches; base diameter 3 ¾ inches. Condition: some minor chips commensurate with age.
|Shipping/Handling:||To Be Determined|
|Insurance:||To Be Determined|
Price for shipping to USA