An interesting EAPG cream pitcher or milk jug in the "Currier & Ives" pattern (OMN: Eulalia), produced by Co-Operative Flint Glass of Beaver, Pennsylvania, and introduced around 1898.
Size: 6.5" tall, 6" from handle to spout.
Condition: wear to the edge of the bottom, otherwise fine.
Reference: Reilly & Jenks, Early American Pattern Glass, 2nd Edition, p 127.
Item ID: 4189