The Cambridge Glass Company was founded in 1901 in Cambridge, Ohio. During the 1920's and 1930's they were recognized as the largest manufacturer of elegant glassware. Production stopped in 1958. These cups & saucers, in the Corinth pattern #3900 line w/optic bowls, were produced from 1949 - 1958. Although plain in design, they are elegant and graceful. The set has no cracks, chips or repairs.