Dominick & Haff Company was founded by H. Blauchard Dominick and Elroy B. Haff in 1872. In 1880 the company acquired the dies of Adams & Shaw which previously had obtained the dies of John R. Wendt Company. In 1928 the firm was purchased by Reed & Barton.
This lovely sterling bowl could be used for condiments, sauces or serving nuts. It has a wonderfully detailed repousse border of acanthus leaves and scrolls on the outer edge and a narrow ribbon of delicate floral and diamonds on the verge of the bowl. It measures 6 1/2" across and 1 1/2" in depth. Stamped on the base with the Dominick & Haff logo of a diamond and circle followed by D.H. Also stamped "Sterling - 1288/107". Wonderful vintage condition with no cracks or dents; some minor spotting in the base which could easily be buffed out. It weighs 4.5 ounces on a postal scale. Great maker and wonderful pattern.
Item ID: RL0002302
Only 1 available, and 3 other shoppers are interested. Don't miss out!