The Rogers Brothers - Asa, Simeon and William established a shop in Hartford, Ct. in the 1840's. In 1847 when they had perfected the electroplating process, they started marking products with their name. In 1862 they became part of Meriden Britannica Company, in Meriden Ct., which was later renamed the International Silver company. Their vintage or grape pattern which was introduced in 1904 became one of their most popular lines of flatware. This lovely soup ladle has a solid handle and measures 10 1/2" in length. The bowl is also embossed with the vintage motif. The handle is stamped "1847 Rogers Bros. XS-Triple". The silver-plate is in excellent condition with only minor marks from careful usage over the years. This ladle could also serve as a punch ladle.
Item ID: RL0001236
Another shopper has this item in their Cart or Wish List. Don't miss out!