This is a 1890's - 1900's Superb Repousse Sterling Bowl by Wm B Durgin Co that has Blown Out Floral Decoration. This is really a Fantastic Bowl and as beautiful as you can imagine it to be and viewing the Photo of it. It has Shell like Designs on the top Border and the Bottom Edge. It is Monogrammed with an engraved " K ". It measures 3" tall, 7 1/8' across the Top, 5 3/8" across the Bottom Rim and the bottom rim is 3/8". It is marked on the bottom "Sterling 493 / Retailer is J E Caldwell & Co. (mark from 1848-1914) / early Durgin Trademark Eagle on top with a Scrolled Paper shield and a Fancy "D" in the middle for wm. B. Durgin Co. Concord, New Hampshire. Durgin was founded in 1853 by William B. Durgin in Concord, New Hampshire. Durgin was noted for the fine quality of his silver Spoons and was soon able to set up a Shop which grew rapidly into a Factory, which made Sterling flatware, gold, silver & plated tableware, jewelry and similar articles.