This item is a collector plate back marked, "Gunnison Chapel, St Lawrence University, Erected in 1926" with a Wedgwood factory make and an impressed "Wedgwood 2454". The piece is 3/4" deep at the rim with a diameter of 10 3/8". The rim has acorns, leaves, and branches on the sides with needles on branches at the top and bottom and the university seal at 12 o'clock. The well depicts Gunnison Chapel with it's spire flanked by trees. The piece shows no wear or damage of any type. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to make an offer.
Item ID: JA003250