Sales Tax Exemption / Reseller Certificates
When you buy items online, taxes may be applicable to your purchase depending on a variety of factors, such as:
- Item Price
- Item Type
- Delivery Address
Various buyers may be exempt from paying sales tax and may purchase from you without paying sales tax. To submit your sales tax exemption, click the button below.
Consider validating your own exemption here before submitting it to Ruby Lane.
Click the button below, then select your State and Exemption Type to determine which documents Ruby Lane requires to activate your Tax Exemption.
- More than one document may be required.
- Documents must be correctly and completely filled out.
- Forms may not indicate you are both seller and buyer.
- Ruby Lane verifies within 5 business days after the required documentation is received. We notify buyers via email when verification is complete.
- Incomplete documentation cannot be accepted.
- If your sales tax license has no expiration date, you may be required to submit an updated form annually.
- Tax Exemption cannot be applied to orders created prior to verification of your documents.