Terms of Sale (Stone House Antiques)
Our Service Pledge
Welcome to Stone House Antiques! We will respond to all purchase orders and questions within 24 hours, usually much sooner. The condition and authenticity of our items is guaranteed to be as stated.
Return PolicyRuby Lane and each of its independent shops want you to be satisfied with your purchase. To ensure your satisfaction and for the protection of both the buyer and shop owner, we have a Return Policy that each Ruby Lane shop owner honors. View Return Policy
Shipping, Handling, Insurance Policy
* Buyer is responsible for the total cost of shipping and insurance. We will ship your item within 2 days of cleared payment.
* USPS is usually our shipper of choice. If you have special needs let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
* If there are any problems or concerns after you've received your item, please let us know within 48 hours so we can help you promptly.
* Any return shipping is to be paid by the buyer. If original shipping costs were paid or supplemented by us, those costs will be deducted from your refund amount.
* We do not pack large items (furniture, large artwork, etc.) These items will likely have to be shipped via private carrier and/or be professionally packed. We are happy to assist in getting quotes for delivery. Final arrangements to be made by the buyer. Furniture deliveries can take 6 to 8 weeks.
*International sales are welcome. Please remember all customs fees/taxes are your responsibility and are not under my control. Customs forms will be filled out accurately and are required.
*International Paypal users: All International shipments must be insured. Any item over $500 will be shipped via insured USPS Express International. All other shipments will be via insured USPS Priority International. First Class or Flat Rate Priority International shipping only in some circumstances.
Our shop does not have a restocking fee.
This shop offers a layaway plan for purchases. The Ruby Lane Return Policy does not apply to layaway purchases, and Layaway Plans may vary by shop. It is extremely important to read and understand this shops Layaway Plan below, and clarify any terms with the individual shop owner before you enter into a Layaway Plan agreement.
*Down payment applies to the percentage of the order total, including shipping and tax.
- Plan Duration:
- 3 months
- Payment Frequency:
- Down Payment:
- 25% *
- Returns Accepted:
- Exchanges Accepted:
- Restocking Fee:
- None **
- Cancellation Fee:
- None **
**Restocking and Cancellation Fees apply to the total purchase price of the item and DO NOT include shipping/handling or sales tax, which are the responsibility of the buyer.
* We ask that all Paypal payments be made within 48 hours of invoice. Mailed payments should be received by us within 7 days.
*Personal checks will be held for 10 business days for clearing before your item is shipped.
* Connecticut residents must pay sales tax unless a valid resale number is provided.
* International shipments will be shipped via USPS Priority International or USPS Express International for items over $500. Insurance is required on all shipments.
* LAYAWAY TERMS: Layaway available for orders of $100 or more. (30 day plan only for items under $200) 25% deposit with full payment at or before 90 days. Installments to be paid each month as specified at the beginning of the layaway term.
*Layaway is available for full price items only.
*If the layaway is cancelled or if timely payments are not made, any money paid will be given as store credit only.
* Layaway agreements may be cancelled by us if payments are over due by 10 days or more.
Payments we accept:
- Personal Check
- Money Order